Full Job Description
- Communicating with clients and understanding their immigration requirements
- Converting prospects into sales
- Give clear and accurate information based on the current immigration & visa laws & policies.
- Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of a candidate’s profile.
- Reviewing the submitted documents
- Meet the assigned targets
- Keeping up-to-date with the industry changes and any alterations to the immigration laws
- Advising clients on medical checkups and any other procedures required .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depends on interview
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Delhi , Delhi: