Candidate will be required to communicate with the client,make itinerary & negotiate with the supplier.
Candidate must have excellent knowledge about the Indian /International destinations
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking care of outbound / domestic tour sales / Operations
- Handling queries.
- Selling International / domestic destinations holiday packages including flight booking, hotel reservation, insurance etc.
- Attending to customer queries for Hotel through emails and phones calls
- Sending Proposals for Hotels , Preparing Itineraries for Holiday packages.
- Experience with travel & tourism industry and corporate sales are preferable.
- Develop domestic and international packages suggest interesting travel routes or places of interest to the clients.
- Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations, using computer terminal or telephone.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
- Handle day to day tour operation.
- Company offers excellent working environment.